We provide a dedicated and tailored legal advice support service for Occupational Health Physicians.
We provide guidance and support to Occupational Health Physicians in relation to their duties, obligations and in relation to best practice in dealing with employers and employees.
We frequently provide Occupational Health Physicians with advice and support with regard to areas such as the appropriate drafting of medical reports, confidentiality, data protection and medical ethics issues.
We are familiar with this area from the point of view of the employer, the employee and the Occupational Health Physician and are therefore very well positioned to provide practical and tailored advice on the issue. Our experience includes:
- Drafting of terms and conditions of engagement between Occupational Health Physicians and Client User Organisations
- Consent, privacy, data protection and medical ethic issues
- Expert witness evidence to include report drafting
- Medical Council Issues
- Medical Partnerships
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Designating a Data Protection Officer (DPO): Key Considerations
- High Risk Medical Data: GDPR for the Healthcare Sector
- Why GDPR is relevant to your business?
- Dismissal of Employee on Long Term Sick Leave
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment in Ireland in 2017
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations