Crowley Solicitors has deep knowledge and experience of partnerships in the medical sector to include general practitioner partnerships, partnerships in occupational health practices and shared services agreements.
We have significant experience in the area of partnership conciliation, mediation, arbitration and involvement with the Medical Council dispute resolution mechanism.
Our focus is to achieve where possible a workable outcome for partnerships in the event of a dispute such that partners can move on from the dispute effectively without having to engage in litigation. Where this is not possible we provide robust, attentive and responsive representation before the Irish Courts.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Designating a Data Protection Officer (DPO): Key Considerations
- High Risk Medical Data: GDPR for the Healthcare Sector
- Why GDPR is relevant to your business?
- Dismissal of Employee on Long Term Sick Leave
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment in Ireland in 2017
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations