Tax Advisor Kieran Kennelly provides clients with advice on employment related tax issues such as settlement payments, termination payments, redundancies and day to day tax queries.
Tax Advisor Kieran Kennelly regularly advises employers across many sectors on the tax efficiency of settlement payments, termination payments and redundancies. This regularly involves liaising with payroll in this respect.
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations
- Suspension of an Employee Pending an Investigation
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 – Key Points to Note
- Dismissal for Incapacity
- Recent Legal Developments in Relation to Agency Workers
- June 2015: Highest ever Employment Appeals Tribunal award of €1.25 million to former Insurance Company CEO