Tax Advisor Kieran Kennelly provides clients with advice on employment related tax issues such as settlement payments, termination payments, redundancies and day to day tax queries.
Tax Advisor Kieran Kennelly regularly advises employers across many sectors on the tax efficiency of settlement payments, termination payments and redundancies. This regularly involves liaising with payroll in this respect.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Designating a Data Protection Officer (DPO): Key Considerations
- High Risk Medical Data: GDPR for the Healthcare Sector
- Why GDPR is relevant to your business?
- Dismissal of Employee on Long Term Sick Leave
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment in Ireland in 2017
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations