We work with both unionised and non unionised companies within the aviation and ground handling services sectors to constantly support and improve their HR strategies. We have 15 years of experience in this particular dynamic and ever changing sector. We have advised multinational companies in relation to their Irish legal compliance and litigation issues.
We have recently advised aviation and ground handling companies on the effects of the Industrial Relations (Amendment) Act 2015 for our clients. We have ongoing and long established relationships with clients in this sector and we provide them with an “A-Z” legal services offering in respect of their employment, equality, industrial relations, union engagement and litigation matters.
“If ever I need to talk to an employment or litigation advisor, Deirdre is the first person who comes to mind. We have worked together for many years and we hope to continue to do so”.
CEO, Multinational Ground Handling Services Operation
- Dismissal of Employee on Long Term Sick Leave
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment in Ireland in 2017
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations
- Suspension of an Employee Pending an Investigation
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 – Key Points to Note
- Dismissal for Incapacity