We provide a one stop shop service from the commencement of the employment relationship through to the end of the relationship by drafting contracts, policies and procedures and by providing an on call phone and email service to childcare providers to support them in respect of their compliance queries.
Successfully resolved an injunction dispute on behalf of childcare group involving a senior director and employee.
Experience in advising preschools, montessoris, crèches and child minders in respect of their corporate compliance, regulatory compliance and employment compliance related obligations.
Experience in providing crisis management advices in urgent and acute situations where childcare workers are involved in complaints regarding the health, safety and welfare of preschool children and assisting in advising the board, directors, and owners of childcare services in responding to crisis.
Particular expertise in dispute resolution, mediation, conciliation and where these efforts are unsuccessful, in litigation.
“Emer O’Sullivan is responsive and instills trust easily. Emer advised us on a recent litigation matter and we rate her very highly. We hope not to need her litigation advice services again but if we do we will be touch”.
- Dismissal of Employee on Long Term Sick Leave
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment in Ireland in 2017
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations
- Suspension of an Employee Pending an Investigation
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 – Key Points to Note
- Dismissal for Incapacity