Infrastructure and Construction
We have acted for many years for a leading Irish property development group in all aspects of their commercial litigation, general litigation and employment, equality, pensions and industrial relations issues. We support our developer clients to provide end to end HR, employment law, equality and industrial relations legal support including:
• Employment procurement strategy and execution
• Strategic management of independent contractors and employees
• Contract negotiation and drafting
• Strategic midstream advice on existing employment contracts and how to handle change
• Resolution of disputes
• We favour early resolution of disputes through mediation and conciliation, but also have extensive experience of adjudication, arbitration and litigation.
Recently successfully defended a health and safety challenge in respect of an employer developer client in the Irish Circuit Court. Currently advising developer client in relation to restructuring of workforce to best position the client to address future growth in an efficient and lean manner, with scope for employee growth.
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations
- Suspension of an Employee Pending an Investigation
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 – Key Points to Note
- Dismissal for Incapacity
- Recent Legal Developments in Relation to Agency Workers
- June 2015: Highest ever Employment Appeals Tribunal award of €1.25 million to former Insurance Company CEO