We work with many leading accountants and financial service providers to advise them in relation to their own employment compliance and HR concerns and also to work with them to deliver tailored employment, equality and industrial relations advices to their clients. We partner with many Financial Service Providers to provide excellent top class and strategic employment legal advices to their clients.
We regularly advise financial service providers and accountants on employment, equality, industrial relations and litigation issues affecting their clients or projects that they are involved in.
“We know that when we recommend Crowley Solicitors, our clients will be looked after and no stone will be left unturned to deliver a result that is fair and reasonable in all the circumstances”.
Partner, Large Irish Accountancy Practice, Cork
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations
- Suspension of an Employee Pending an Investigation
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 – Key Points to Note
- Dismissal for Incapacity
- Recent Legal Developments in Relation to Agency Workers
- June 2015: Highest ever Employment Appeals Tribunal award of €1.25 million to former Insurance Company CEO