Food and Beverage
From the start up food and beverage companies to well known brands, Crowley Solicitors provides employment and litigation services to one of Ireland’s most important indigenous industries, the food and beverage sector.
We closely monitor developments in EU food law. We have extensive experience in advising retailers, manufacturers, distributors, cookery schools and hotels on crisis management and all aspects of employment, equality, industrial relations and litigation needs.
“Due to the seasonal nature of our business, we have a high turnover of atypical roles. Crowley Solicitors helped us to bolt down our contracts and policies proactively to ensure that if we are ever challenged, we have a solid basis for our defence”.
Owner of large Pub and Restaurant Group
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations
- Suspension of an Employee Pending an Investigation
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 – Key Points to Note
- Dismissal for Incapacity
- Recent Legal Developments in Relation to Agency Workers
- June 2015: Highest ever Employment Appeals Tribunal award of €1.25 million to former Insurance Company CEO