We provide employment, equality, industrial relations and HR advices to many businesses in the hospitality sector, from large hotels to small boutique guesthouses. Due to the seasonal nature of this sector we work closely with these businesses to assess their requirements and to draft the appropriate contracts, policies and procedures for employees and to advise HR on operational issues as they arise.
We have advised many businesses in the hospitality sector on internal processes such as investigations, disciplinaries and appeals. We routinely advise businesses in this sector on contractual and pay related issues and industrial relations.
“Crowley Solicitors helps us to navigate the complex web of industrial relations decisions and legislation that relates to our area. They are a one stop shop from everything from HR advice through to complex legal advice. Having used Crowley Solicitors for the first time recently, I would certainly be back”.
General Manager, Leading Hotel, Killarney
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations
- Suspension of an Employee Pending an Investigation
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 – Key Points to Note
- Dismissal for Incapacity
- Recent Legal Developments in Relation to Agency Workers
- June 2015: Highest ever Employment Appeals Tribunal award of €1.25 million to former Insurance Company CEO