Our clients work in the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors and we are proud to be associated with cutting edge R&D engineering. The HR practices we advise on are also cutting edge and supportive of a diverse productive work environment. Where challenges in the working relationship arise, we take a collaborative and partnership approach with our clients to determine the best outcome for them taking into account their values, mission statement and culture.
We are currently advising a leading Irish Company in the life sciences and engineering sector, supporting their HR and Operations Directors and Managers.
“Deirdre came recommended to us and we worked with her recently on a difficult and unusual litigation matter. We worked with leading Irish law firms and Deirdre is up there in the top tier of lawyers we have ever worked with”.
HR Manager, Irish Life Sciences Company
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations
- Suspension of an Employee Pending an Investigation
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 – Key Points to Note
- Dismissal for Incapacity
- Recent Legal Developments in Relation to Agency Workers
- June 2015: Highest ever Employment Appeals Tribunal award of €1.25 million to former Insurance Company CEO