We support small to medium manufacturers, right through to large scale Irish employers on employment, equality, industrial relations, diversity and litigation matters on a daily basis. We design and create legal strategies to support our clients’ culture and work ethic to deliver commercial solutions that support employment and morale.
We frequently work with employer clients in delivering strategic morale boosting strategies, performance strategies, psychometric testing, values and cultural testing and salary analysis, to provide a one stop shop for our clients’ operational HR and employment law needs.
“There seems to be no end to the procedural icebergs involved in employee management. We reward hard work and performance to the best of someone’s abilities and where this doesn’t work out for us, Deirdre’s support is invaluable”.
Operations Manager, Indigenous Irish Manufacturing Company
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Designating a Data Protection Officer (DPO): Key Considerations
- High Risk Medical Data: GDPR for the Healthcare Sector
- Why GDPR is relevant to your business?
- Dismissal of Employee on Long Term Sick Leave
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment in Ireland in 2017
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations