Outsourcing is a key growth area in Ireland. We currently advise innovative and fast growing companies in this sector on their employee management, data protection, dispute resolution and litigation processes. We are also experienced in handling full employment law and HR compliance audits in respect of contracts, policies and procedures for these and other cutting edge businesses. As attrition rates in staff are typically variable to high in this sector, we work with our clients to bolt down contractual arrangements with senior management and to provide on call advice to HR professionals tasked with managing high volume case loads and often, complex HR and employment law issues.
By taking ownership of queries referred to us by HR, Operations and the Board of these Companies, we assist them in managing their time, their people and their own unique culture.
We have particular expertise in advising this sector on competing legal considerations in the provision of services to the public sector. We also advise outsourcing companies of the legal issues that arise in placing workers directly in the public sector.
- Dismissal of Employee on Long Term Sick Leave
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment in Ireland in 2017
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations
- Suspension of an Employee Pending an Investigation
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 – Key Points to Note
- Dismissal for Incapacity