This sector is all about leadership, innovation and creativity. It is fast moving, responsive and exciting. We engage proactively with our clients in this sector, by being future focused, lean and proactive.
We are very proud to be associated with companies in this sector who have been awarded places amongst the Best Workplaces in Ireland 2015.
We have experience in advising small, medium and large multi national employers in the technology sectors on a wide range of employment, equality and industrial relations issues. We offer support to HR teams and Operations teams on both contentious issues and day to day internal issues as they arise. Recognising the time poor and high performance outputs required by our clients, we work with them to preempt issues and where possible, to case manage matters in advance.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Designating a Data Protection Officer (DPO): Key Considerations
- High Risk Medical Data: GDPR for the Healthcare Sector
- Why GDPR is relevant to your business?
- Dismissal of Employee on Long Term Sick Leave
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment in Ireland in 2017
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations