Wholesale and Distribution
A recent survey conducted by Crowley Solicitors amongst ten key wholesale and distributors employers within the Munster area confirms the general trend of an expectation in relation to increased pay in 2015 as well as increased focus on employee engagement and retention. We advise clients in this sector on how to handle change in the employment context, how to deliver positive and difficult news to employees and how to maximise consultations with employees to ensure a fair result which corresponds with business needs.
Our diversity audit tool allows clients to audit their equality and diversity strategies and to ensure that the strategies include not only all of the legislative requirements but also strategies that are proactive regarding equality in the workplace and promote best practice and diversity and inclusion throughout client organisations.
Crowley Solicitors has significant experience in developing and managing change strategies to include restructuring and redundancy strategies.
Crowley Solicitors provides representation at The Labour Relations Commission (“LRC”) (now Adjudication Officers of the Workplace Relations Commission) and in industrial relations environments to consult directly with employee representative bodies and where required on union and engagement.
We have recently advised clients in this sector on HR audit services, optimum contracts of employment which not only reflect legislative requirements and which also provide for clauses that are not strictly required by legislation but will help to ensure smoother employment relationship.
“Crowley Solicitors advises us on employment relationships that extend across jurisdictions to the UK, Europe and the States. They work with our advisors in other jurisdictions to ensure consistency in culture and terms across the board. They are approachable, efficient and on top of their game”.
CEO, Irish Wholesale Distribution Business
- The use of private investigators in an employment context
- Love at Work in the Digital Age
- Workplace Relations Commission Inspections – Is your business inspection fit?
- Toolkit: How to deal with workplace absences
- Hot Topic: Grievance Raised During Investigation or Disciplinary Proceedings: Key Considerations
- Suspension of an Employee Pending an Investigation
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 – Key Points to Note
- Dismissal for Incapacity
- Recent Legal Developments in Relation to Agency Workers
- June 2015: Highest ever Employment Appeals Tribunal award of €1.25 million to former Insurance Company CEO